Monday, October 5, 2009

TRAVEL THE WORLD - DELHI, INDIA


Soon after our arrival in India in late 2007, Paul had his shoes shined in Delhi. It was one of our first encounters with the people of India. My heart went out to this boy. Like many thousands of poor Indian families, his was forced to send their children out to work. When I saw his delightful smile, I wished he could have a life such as any Canadian child would take for granted. I can only hope that, in spite of being poor in material goods, he is relatively well-off when you consider love and the other things in life that really matter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Annette, thanks for coming to sightseeing of Delhi travel India, i hope you enjoy in India. I think everyone who want to feel some special thing in his travel he should be come in India.